Hillsboro's NEW 12' and 14'
Tuffloader Dump Trailer
Hillsboro's engineering and production staff worked nearly a year developing our new Tuffloader Dump series. Their goal:
TO DESIGN AND BUILD SIMPLY THE BEST DUMP TRAILER AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET TODAY. Our tough design criteria included:
- Ability to truly lift 10,000 pounds of payload - time after time.
- Must be "Stable" and torsionally-rigid when lifting. Minimal bending or twisting, even if the load shifts or dumps unevenly.
- Minimize trailer weight- Maximize payload capacity.
- Simplify operation of lifting mechanism and rear gate/ door assemblies.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive design from the inside out - not just
- Safety of operator should be paramount. Reduce risks of operation.
- Low-profile: offering easy loading and shorter - easier to
After thorough component and structural testing and after initial owners' feedback, we can confidently report - WE'VE MET OUR GOAL. As you can see in these photos, our engineers started with a clean sheet of paper and worked from the ground up - not just another "copy".
- Our new Posi-Lift Dual-Cylinder Torsional Stability Lift System™ provides equal lifting force under BOTH sides of the loaded bed. If your load is uneven or a wheel slips into a rut - Hillsboro's new Posi-Lift system may make the difference between a good day and a really bad day for the operator.
- The sides taper in near the bottom of the bed - this not only helps the load empty easily but it also provides added strength to the bed's 10-guage wall sides - WITHOUT HEAVY STAKE SIDES.
- Simple, yet effective tail-gate functions as a barn door gate- and swings back against the fenders for quick and complete dumping.