STRONGER Hillsboro Extruded Aluminum Plank Floor Vs. 3/16” Treadplate Floor 1” tall I-Beam legs on 1 5/8” centers running the length of the floor is simply stronger, much stronger!
Calculation is based on beam strength.
(See exploded view in photo gallery.)
Hillsboro’s been number one in the aluminum truck bed market for the past 15 years. When it comes to aluminum - we know what we’re doing. Hillsboro Aluminum Truck Beds are the ideal combination of lightweight versatility, heavy-duty construction and flexible installation on both single- and dual-wheeled trucks.
As other truck bed and trailer manufacturers are now attempting to enter the aluminum business, their potential lack of experience and knowledge about aluminum becomes increasingly evident as their customers encounter more breakdowns and warranty claims. On the other hand, Hillsboro is a proven veteran in the manufacture of aluminum truck beds – using advanced aluminum design & engineering and custom-made aluminum extrusions produced solely for Hillsboro Industries.
Life Benefits of a Hillsboro Series 2000 Aluminum Truck Bed
- A great looking truck with a corrosion resistant bed.
- 40% weight savings vs. comparable steel model, means increased MPG.
- 65% insurance savings vs. a standard pickup box.*
- 3 Year Warranty backed by the most seasoned
aluminum truck bed manufacturer with 15 years of
continuous product development in aluminum truck beds.
- Contoured full vision headache rack adjusts to Ford, Dodge and Chevy heights to provide complete cab protection with minimum wind resistance.
- Superior components from respected suppliers such as
PPG Paint, Maxi-Seal Harnesses, Peterson Lights...
Standard Features That Matter Most To The Truck Owner
- Best looking truck bed in the market.
- Rugged design to withstand daily use.
- 3-Year Warranty.
- LED Peterson Deluxe Lighting.
- Maxi-Seal jacketed harness with plug-in connections.
- Contoured headache rack to match cab.
- Gooseneck ball plate with flush mount cover (2 5/16" 30k ball included).
- Heavy Duty extruded rubrail.
- Extruded aluminum tie rail with extruded stake pockets.
- Heavy duty Treadbrite tailboard and extruded frame.
Standard Features That Only A Dealer Or Installer Can Appreciate
- 3" Steel channel long sills adjustable to 34", 38", or 42" outside spacing (Advantage- lets you install the same bed on most makes or models of trucks without modification, eliminating excess inventory and special orders).
- Adjustable height headache rack (Advantage- let you select the proper height to match contour of truck cab)
- 3 Year Warranty, we know a warranty is only worth as much
as the manufacturer who insures it.
- Factory Installed LED Peterson Deluxe Lighting.
- Factory Installed Maxi-Seal jacketed harness with plug-in connections.
- (1) Fuel Filler kit.
Click here for more Specifications --->
* quoted through Farm Bureau, subject to exclusions.